Friday, November 7, 2008

A happy day in our house.  Craig has been struggling with finding a job that would work with his school schedule and today he was called back for his final interview.  We have our fingers crossed that it will work out...  
Went to dinner with mom today.  I am really enjoying the time I spend with her since Dad passed away.  She misses him so much and is very lonely.  We are going on a cruise together in May and will be gone when she would be celebrating her 60th wedding anniversary.  Dave (my brother) and his wife,  Linda and Margie (my sisters) and mom and I will all be going on a 7 day cruise.  Mom and I will be in a balcony room and I am looking forward to time to relax with my family. I just wish the other 8 kids would come.  Sharpy's on the sea would be fun....

No comments: