Saturday, November 22, 2008

Well the opening of the movie "Twilight" was  Fri. morning at 12.01 a.m..  I have never gone to an opening of a movie before and it was crazy.  I can not tell you how many people were at the theatre it was at but it was insane.  I love to read books and when friends from work started in with the hype of the vampire books i decided to climb aboard and read them.  I am in the 4th book and have really loved the series.  My girls have to finish the book before I will take them so it's one I will see again.

1 comment:

Cara Fish said...

Hey there! Who knew you had a blog!? It's pretty much how I keep up with everyone. Do you want to hear something funny? I have never read a Twilight book, but Evan has read them all! Ha!