Well it's been forever since I have worked on my blog. The day after Thanksgiving I invited Jacquie and Rusty over to watch a movie and for pizza. We ate pizza and than Jacquie and Rusty talked Bret into taking the beams down from the ceiling in the family room, than the popcorn ceiling in both the family room and living room, and the partial wall in between the rooms. So with Christmas right around the corner my house has been trashed and now completely put back together. We had an electrical mess in the partial wall that had a wire nut melted down and could have been a potential fire at any moment. Construction was a good idea. After pulling down the popcorn Rusty talked us into making our ceiling flat with no texture at all. I thought he was crazy cause I knew the amount of work that would be. Now that all is done I am glad we did it . It looks soooo good. I also went on a limb and repainted the living room a color other than white and I am so glad I did. It warmed up the room so much and I picked out the color and painted it all by my self and had the room almost put back together before Bret got home from work for the big surprise. He loved it. Now all we need to do is find a ceiling fan that I love and it will be complete. The electrical mess only took years to fix in that room so I am excited!!!!!! Here is a few pictures of the process and final results.
6 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment