6 years ago
Tuesday, December 30, 2008
WOW it's almost the new year....I can not believe how time is just flying by. I will post some pics of Christmas day and some new things our family has. Starting with my new ceiling fan. Yes yes yes after many years of no electrical working in my family room than the construction, I thought the project would never get completed. Well one night I came home to find Jacquie and Rusty sitting in my family room grinning. The room was well lit and after 2 seconds of trying to figure why they were over so late I looked up to see my early Christmas present. MY FAN. YES YES YES. Little things make me happy. Than the day before Christmas my mom called to have me meet her at the store to pick out my Christmas present from her. A NEW MICROWAVE. My old one was supposed to be white put was turning yellow and the door to it was broke thanks to a child that shall remain nameless. To a much bigger surprise after everyone left on Christmas Rusty and Bret installed it. Two things needing to be installed and actually done in the same week is major miracle at my house. I am so excited. I sometimes just go in my kitchen to look at the microwave. It's so pretty. Bubba looked at the old one as Bret carried it out to his truck and said "Well you sure got good use out of that." 2 projects done, old appliance removed and construction garbage to the dump all before Dec 27. What more surprises will this new year bring????
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Hey Girl, I am so glad that you have a blog now! I didn't even see you and Jacquie's comments until today, ha ha. Sorry I have been mia, I have just been not feeling so great lately. I am doing much better though. I am glad that you had such a great Christmas. Love ya.
congrats on the new appliance. what on earth will you cook in it?
Heck ya! That's right we rock!!
Post a Comment