Monday, January 5, 2009

My Crazy Kids

OK I had family over the other day and we were playing with our apple T.V. and Race decided to show us a video on utube.  Well much to my surprise it was of her and Becka and their friends.  She has a few different videos that she has posted.  Oh my gosh she is crazy.  Than I have Becka who asks if we could please delete them so no one will see her.  Total opposites. To listen to them you have to pause the music I have playing on my blog. I think she will someday be my actress, singer, comedian, class clown, or who knows what.... She puts her things under iwalkitoutproduction on utube.  There is one more that I can't figure out how to post.  She is funny considering some of these videos  have like 400 hits.  Maybe they are all by her who knows but I thought they were worth watching especially if you know Rachel.

4 comments:

David and Shalynna said...

Hi! I can't believe we met in Grand Cayman. Did we talk about both being from Mesa? I'm sure we would have played the name game if we had and maybe eventually we would have brought up adorable Niki. I hope you enjoyed your stay out here. We love living here. Send as many visitors our way! Take care.

Shalynna

jen said...

#1 didn't know there was music playing because I don't hear it.
#2 can't open Rachel's video. Might have something to do with #1.
I'll try again.

jen said...

Still no music, and I checked the volume on the computer and the speakers. Wonder if there's some weird setting that only Brad knows about . . . .

Grandmommy Crum said...

Oh my gosh, too cute for words! I cannot believe how your girls have grown! They are darling!! Your blog is great, its so fun, your house looks wonderful, I can appreciate projects getting done, its the best feeling!! I think our age group is coming up with the times, we can be bloggers too! Tell Rachael, if I was a talent scout, she would be hired!!! Love your family!!! Well gotta go, Maria Day tomorrow!!!!!!