6 years ago
Sunday, January 18, 2009
SPILLED BEANS
Guess What??????????? I am going to have a daughter with a baby. If all goes well this time Jacquie will be a mom, Rusty a dad, Bret a grandpa, Michael and Craig uncles, Rachel and Becka aunts, and me a mom with a daughter with a baby. I am toooooooo young to be one of those people with that name.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





9 comments:
YAY!!! Congrats to Jacquie! And to you. My mom was one of those things that you can't say when she was 42 so don't feel so bad.
SWEET!! I am ready to be a grandma, except for the whole Brenn having a baby already. Congrats.
Love ya,
Karen
Congratulations! So exciting. When?
Craig sleeps standing up? When?
And yes, we so need to go out. When?
You just need to become one with the fact that you are going to be a Grandma! Maybe you can come up with another name that means the same thing but does not sound so old. I don't even think it sounds old though. I am so happy for you and jac! Congrats!
How FUN! Congratulations to Jacquie! You don't have to call yourself "one of those..." you can make up a fun name like my mom and her sisters do!
congrats girlfriend. you'll be the best grandma ever!
very nice to read what is going on at Julie's house. Always something. It makes me sadder when I realize how much the kids miss their dad as I sure do too. Julie has a great family that is fun filled and a joy to be around.
Hey girl!! how the heck are you....I have no clue how I came across your blog...good ole blog hopping!
Congrats on being a grandma....and you are right...you are way too young for that!
Your kids are so grown up and adorable!
WOW! Great news!!!!! Im so excited for all of you! Being a grandma is frosting on the cake! Pure joy, nothing better, should I say more!! Welcome to the Grandma club! Hey,I have an idea....... how about you blog about names to call you and Bret, I wont let you just be grandma and grandpa! Then we can have a vote, then you guys can pick your names that your first little grandbaby will call you!! Love ya
Post a Comment