THREE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Michael moved out today! He moved in with a group of friends and I can not believe I only have 3 kids left at home. It's going to be so weird and CLEAN. Not that he makes the mess but when one kid is out of town or something the house seems to stay so much cleaner. I am getting to be so old to have my kids moving out and getting married. I don't want to grow up..





4 comments:
That is so crazy! It would feel just the same to me because whenever I went to your house he was never there anyway. I bet it does feel so weird. I am excited for him though. Love ya. PS-I am praying for jac, I hope everything goes okay.
I feel your pain sistah! I'm in exactly the same boat and it still never feels "normal". I'm getting used to it but it's so hard to accept that I am old and this is just part of the process. Let's just never REALLY "grow up":)!!! Okay?
dont worry grandma - you will be filling that house with grandchildren soon.
Why do we have to grow up anyway? Thank you so much for your comments, it means alot. I didn't know Jacquie was pregnant, and I will pray for you guys. Your family is adorable, I love the beach picture with everyone in white, I have always wanted one of those. Take care!
Post a Comment