6 years ago
Sunday, February 1, 2009
Birthday and Baby
Rachel turned 13. I have another teenager. UUUGGGHHH. I hope I make it through this one. Well we decided to take Disney up on the offer of a free day for the birthday girl. I met up with Denice and her girls and Trini. We had so much fun. We searched the parks for the hidden Mickey's and had lot's of laughs. We ate lunch at The Blue Bayou for her birthday where we sang to her. We spent 2 days at the park and after saying our goodbyes to the Roney's we were off to the outlet mall to shop. It was fun spending time with the girls shopping and not being in a hurry to get home. On Rachel's birthday Jacquie called me from the hospital and was threatening to miscarry. After her last one she was having a really hard time and it was hard to not be with her. The ultra sound showed a baby and heartbeat which is a good sign but she is still not out of the woods. She ended up in the hospital again last night bleeding again. The baby is still OK but she has to take it easy till she goes to the Dr. tomorrow. This has been so hard on her emotionally and all we can do is pray for the best. She must take after me with all my pregnancy issues.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
Hope Jacquie is ok. That is a level of scary that you just can't understand until you've been there. Glad you had a blast in Disneyland. You guys free for FHE dinner next Monday?
Sounds like you guys had a great time at Disneyland. Happy Late Birthday to Rachel! I hope Jac is doing okay, definitely keep us posted on how she is doing. We will definitely keep her in our prayers. Love ya
wow. such a happy beginning to this post with such a sad ending. glad you had fun in D Land. hope Jacquie is alright. she will be in my prayers. Sounds so hard! My heart goes out to her.
I'm so sorry to hear about Jacquie. I will keep her in my prayers. I'm glad you had fun in Cali for your new teenager's b-day. We just went too, for New Years. Call me when you're free...we need to catch up:)
ps. Give Jaquie a hug for me:)
Post a Comment