Jacquie's baby is having a hard time hanging in there. He is still alive but after a sleepless night and many complications things do not look good. My heart is aching to see the pain she is in both physically and emotionally.
I really hope that baby Fife is doing okay and sticks in there. I have been praying for her and the pregnancy. I hope you guys are are doing okay. Love you.
I am the mother of 5 plus 1 of the best kids in the world. I am the proud grandma to Kaden, my Celestial grandson and his brother Karter, my new obsession. I enjoy spending time with my family, reading, listening to music, and sleeping. As you view my blog feel free to post comments and enjoy some music that means a lot to me.
9 comments:
My prayers are with her. It's so hard, and I can't imagine how hard it is from the mom perspective.
I'm so sorry....I will keep them and you in my prayers, keep us updated.
Oh Julie. I'm so sorry to hear that. I will be praying for all of you.
Your family is in my prayers!! Hope things calm down, Tell Jacquie I am thinking of her.
I am so sorry. We're still praying. Keep us posted.
oh no - after all this time? we will keep that little baby in our prayers.
I really hope that baby Fife is doing okay and sticks in there. I have been praying for her and the pregnancy. I hope you guys are are doing okay. Love you.
oh my...that is so hard. hang in there, little one!
i am so so sorry. you are all in my prayers.
Post a Comment