6 years ago
Sunday, June 14, 2009
Good News
Well we found out yesterday that the area in Kaden's heart that was not closed at birth has closed up with 2 doses of medicine. Hip hip hooray no heart surgery. As some of you know at when Jacquie had her first level 2 ultrasound we found out that Kaden had a cleft lip and possibly a cleft pallet. On a later ultra sound they determined he had a cleft pallet as well. Well yesterday the surgeon came in to see Kaden to look and see what challenges we would be facing in the future and we got more good news. The pallet is not split, he said it is just in the gums and the lip would probably only need one surgery. We have not been able to see the cleft lip because it has tape over it for the ventilator but it is not a bad one and only on one side. They also were able to dis continue the humidity and he is off another of his photo light therapy. Once he is off the next one Jacquie will be able to hold him. Things are definitely looking up. Thank you all for your love and prayers. We have felt them and Kaden is receiving the benefits of them. Thank you again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
HOORAYYY!!!!!!! What I have been waiting to hear. The phone calls are too few and far between, but I know you're busy. Love, Love, love, hugs and kisses!!!!!
YAY!!! That is wonderful news! I check your blog daily to see how baby Kaden and Jacquie are doing. I'd love to give her a call but I don't have her number and don't want to bother her but please let her know that I'm thinking of her and praying for Kaden and all of you!
JoLynn Ellsworth
(480)703-1296
I'd love to help if I can with anything!
good news...we wonder about him often. :) he weighs what our babies weigh, so we watch how well he is doing and it makes us feel better. :)
WHOOHoo!! I am jumping up and down for joy!! Love you guys!!
Post a Comment