After 18 weeks of bed rest Jacquie went into labor and it could not be stopped this time. At 2:17 PM today Kaden was born weighing in at 1 pound 14 ounces and 13 inches long. Kayden is on a ventilator and is fighting. He is doing as well as a baby his age (24 weeks 2 days) can be doing. Jacquie is also doing well. I will have details to follow and pictures to post soon I, promise.
6 years ago





8 comments:
jacquie and Rusty and Kayden
are so LUCKY to have you...He is a FIGHTER and everything will work out the way the lord wants it to!! you are all in our prayers we love you guys!
Oh I am so glad to hear that Kaden and Jacquie are doing well! I was planning to come and see her tomorrow but I won't do that now- so soon. I am looking forward to seeing pictures! Please let her know that I will keep baby Kaden and her in my prayers. Thanks for keeping us updated!
Take Care,
JoLynn Ellsworth
Oh my gosh! Congrats, Gramma Julie! It's gonna be a scary/exciting road ahead. I'll be praying for little Kaden and your family. I have a friend who had her son 3 1/2 months early. You can see her blog from mine. Her name is Kira. You should check it out.
Hi Julie,
I don't know if you remember me or not but I just wanted to say that Im praying for Jacquie and the baby.
Hopefully everthing will be okay for their little family. Tell Jacquie my prayers are with her.
Ashli Ashcroft- Wright
Such a familiar road . . .
Brett brought pictures by today.
Sounds like it's as good as can be. We'll be thinking of you
Tell Jacquie we are thinking of her and praying our hearts out!!
Love to her, Rusty and Kaden
The Coles
So excited for you Grandma! It is seriously the BEST thing ever! I'm glad to hear he made it as far as he did inside, thankfully there are many miracles who have survived even younger than he. I know he is a little fighter and will continue to be. You will all be in my prayers. Give my best to Jacquie:). Love you!
all my love...
Post a Comment