Sunday, June 7, 2009

Introducing


Kaden Addington Fife
Our little miracle
with his dad


Looking at the world differently


7 comments:

Megan said...

Look at that little guy. He is so tiny. Our prayers are with you and your family and especially Kaden.

My sister(i know I have a lot of family that works at Banner Desert) Amy Schafer is a NICU nurse and works Friday nights and Sunday nights. I will have her check in on you guys.

Skousen Family! said...

he is so cute and tiny!

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

Oh my goodness! He is absolutely beautiful!!! What a little miracle! Congrats to all of you! Please tell Jacquie hello for me and that I'm happy for her and praying for sweet little Kaden to get to come home soon!
Take Care,
JoLynn Ellsworth

autumn said...

wow! please let jacquie know i'm thinking of her and kaden always and pass along my congrats!! i'm so happy for them and hope everything keeps going smoothly. what a lucky little guy to have such wonderful parents and grandparents!! i love you guys!

jen said...

For his size and complications, he looks like he's got a little fat on him. Excellent. I remember going to see Heidi in the morning and then coming back at night and she'd be visibly bigger.
Have you taken a picture of him with a dollar bill yet? That's a good one too!
Keep us posted, and we'll keep you guys in our prayers.

Meredith Ferrin said...

He is the cutest thing ever....I can't believe how little and sweet he looks. I hope everything goes well for her and you guys.....what a special little guy! we will keep you and them in our prayers!

michele sharpy said...

How do I get to be your friends and family? I cant get the hang of this
Michele