6 years ago
Tuesday, June 30, 2009
Kissses
Kaden is having a tough time these past few days. He has an infection and just does not feel good. You can see it even in his eyes. He got more blood yesterday which should help him feel better along with the antibiotic. Yesterday was a real tough day for Kaden and Jacquie. Today Jacquie had the chance to be close to Kaden. The sweet nurse lowered the bed, lifted the top off and dropped the side of his bed down so Jacquie could be close to him. It was so sweet to see her with her hand on his back and wispering to him. She even got to give him kisses. She spent a good hour like that and the nurses said his stats were the best they had seen all day. Like any sick kid they need their mommy. They started him on some new courses of treatment and we hope he will improve with it. He is 15 inches long now and drum roll please................................ 2 pounds 1 ounce!!!!! They say the weight may be partly because of the blood yesterday but hey I'll take it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
WOW, He really is a little fighter! I can't imagine the stress Jacquie must be going through, but I know the spirit must be with her in order for her to hold up like she has. He is so precious and I will continue to keep them in my thoughts and prayers.
Oh goodness! Poor baby being sick, he definitely needs his mama. We are thinking of all of you.
Oh and btw, I just read your comments on Niki's blog! Hahahahhah! You are hilarious.
so sweet. glad she got to spend some close time with him.
You should go in to journslism! Nice to know Jacquie had time to cuddle with Kaden!
great fireworks here....too bad I live so far away or I could help those bored kids of yours.I look forward to seeing Kaden again on Tuesday I will try to arrange it with Jacquie. Keep your chin up!
Post a Comment