Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Me Again

This is what my machines look like that help me.
Look everyone no lights.  They keep my bed covered to 
simulate being in my mommy's tummy.

No more eye covers.  They put ointment in my eyes today
because they opened all the way today.

I like being on my tummy.


Guess what.............
Tonight after my grandma left
my mom and dad came to see me
and
my mom


HELD ME!!!!!
only for a few seconds but it  was  GREAT


7 comments:

jen said...

Ok. There all the contraptions are . .
How big is he now? He looks bigger.
And I'm so happy Jacquie got to hold him. It must have been fabulous!

Cindy said...

I tear up everytime I check in. there is such a special spirit about this one. How you can bare it all is a miracle in itself as I know you feel the lifting power of prayer.

Michelle said...

That is great! I bet she was so excited! I love good news :)

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

YAY!!! That is so exciting! I'm so happy for Jacquie!!! What a blessing!

JoLynn Ellsworth

Jami said...

how cute is he? I am so glad that things are looking bright, AND that mama got to hold him. I am sure that he felt her love!
I am still thinking of you guys all the time, and keeping you in my prayers!

Denice said...

that is amazing. i am so glad jacquie got to hold him - even if it was for a few seconds. glad he is doing well.

Karen said...

I was going to bring over a puppy for you all to hold for a while - not nearly as good as Kaden but cute and cuddly all the same - I am glad Jacquie got to hold the real thing instead.

If you need a puppy for a minute just let me know!! ;)

Karen