He is so sweet. I love the hat. My sister said she had Kaden as one of her patients on Friday night. She said that everyone loves Jacquie and Rusty. All of the Nurses talk about how sweet they are. How are you doing? I bet you are all exhausted. We continue to pray for you and your family.
OH MY GOSH he is adorable! And he has Jacquie's LONG feet!!!!!Thanks for putting on the photos since I cant be there. Can you email me them so I can print them? Thanks.
Thanks for sharing all these wondrful picture, what a little cutie, tell Jackie I am thinking about her, he looks like alittle fighter It's amazing the things we have now to help them get here and mend, besides all the instruments, prayer is a very powerful tool.
I am the mother of 5 plus 1 of the best kids in the world. I am the proud grandma to Kaden, my Celestial grandson and his brother Karter, my new obsession. I enjoy spending time with my family, reading, listening to music, and sleeping. As you view my blog feel free to post comments and enjoy some music that means a lot to me.
6 comments:
So amazing! He is such a little man already!
He's SO tiny...glad he's progressing!
He is so sweet. I love the hat. My sister said she had Kaden as one of her patients on Friday night. She said that everyone loves Jacquie and Rusty. All of the Nurses talk about how sweet they are. How are you doing? I bet you are all exhausted. We continue to pray for you and your family.
OH MY GOSH he is adorable! And he has Jacquie's LONG feet!!!!!Thanks for putting on the photos since I cant be there. Can you email me them so I can print them? Thanks.
i cant believe we get to see him growing on the outside. it is amazing.
Thanks for sharing all these wondrful picture, what a little cutie, tell Jackie I am thinking about her, he looks like alittle fighter It's amazing the things we have now to help them get here and mend, besides all the instruments, prayer is a very powerful tool.
Post a Comment