Monday, July 13, 2009

Surgery

Today went well, surgery is over and Kaden is resting comfortably.  Jacquie was able to hold him for 2 1/2 hours before surgery and he loved it.  I even got to give him a kiss on his head while she was holding him.  The Dr. said he did well and things went great.  They gave him a drug to paralyze him so he could not move at all during surgery and he looked like a limp rag doll afterwards.  He was given meds for the pain and should be out and rest comfortably for the night.  I will post more tomorrow.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We Will continue to pary for you guys!! We love you guys so much and as always let me or cindy know if you need anything please!
Ash

The Schommers said...

you are a fantastic blogger!! and support for your daughter. sorry we got cut off yesterday, we'll finish up later. See you both/all Wednesday!!
-kimberly

Michelle said...

That is so great to hear! Scary that they had to paralyze him for it but it sounds like it was best. I am glad that Jac got to hold him again.