6 years ago
Sunday, August 30, 2009
Surgery
Well the eye Dr was in on Friday night and took another look at Kaden's eyes. The one eye was still at stage 3 and now so was the other. That meant surgery time. Saturday morning as Kaden tried to eat his tiny hands due to a hungry tummy he was taken into surgery. After about an hour and a half we got the news that things went well and the Dr thinks he will have some peripheral vision loss but with this type of problem that is expected. He had to be put back on the ventilator for surgery and was pretty tired after it all. I feel emotionally drained after seeing all this sweet boy has been through and I can't imagine how Jacquie and Rusty hold it together. To have a baby for 3 months and not be able to hold him for hours and just cuddle and talk and have him home has to be the toughest thing as a parent of a newborn.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
poor baby...but he is truly a fighter...keep the good news coming...
Thank Heaven you have a doctor you know and trust! Keeping you all in our prayers.
I really don't know how you are ALL doing it!? It's hard to imagine why Kaden has to go through so much, so young but I know there must be a reason. Rusty is truly an inspiration to me. I love his positive thinking and that is probably one reason Kaden's doing so well:). Hang in there!!!
Hey you I was in town for a quick trip and I came by on Saturday now I understand why you wern't home...next time! I miss you!
Post a Comment