Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Update

     Finally an update on things these past couple weeks.  Girls camp was so much fun.  I really enjoyed being with the girls and learning more from them than you will know.  They are such a great group of girls and I had some experiences there that I will never forget.  I am glad I was able to go.
     Kaden is doing well.  First of all he has grown.  He is 2 pounds 13 ounces and he looks so big.  On Friday the eye Dr came in and Kaden will need eye surgery in the next few weeks.  Preemie's can have problems with their retina detaching and Kaden is showing signs of this starting so they will do laser surgery to stop it from happening.  They also took him off the ventilator and he is on the c pap machine.  It goes in his nose and sends a flow of air in.  He is doing ok on it so far.  
     My brother went back in the hospital today and had surgery.  There is a possibility the cancer is back.  We will know when the test come back in a few days. I can not imagine what he is going through.  He has been through so much. 
     I think things are finally starting to catch up with me.  I feel so drained and when I think of what Jacquie and Rusty are going through everyday and the worry and stress they must feel.  I think of my brother, niece, and sister in law and how worried they must feel.  What my mom must be going through.  I am feeling overwhelmed.  I will post more later.... 


2 comments:

jen said...

I hope things will even out for you soon. Maybe with school starting it will get a little easier. I'd love pics of Kaden!

Denice said...

you are just tired. girls camp make people really tired. you will feel better in the morning.