Sunday, September 27, 2009

Family update

Well most of you have probably read on Jacquie's blog that surgery went really well. Kaden is a champ. He was off the vent even before he came back to the nicu. He is back to his room in the nicu's continuing care nursery.
Michael will be moving to Utah in less than 2 weeks and I will be sad to see him go. It has been nice having him living here these last couple weeks as he prepares for the move. He will be working for Wells Fargo still and since the branch he works at here is closing he decided to make the big move out of state. He will be living in Provo and it will give me an excuse to visit there.
My mom got back in town tonight and I can't wait to see her. It is hard when she is gone. I have to admit it is hard when she comes home from a long trip cause I expect my dad to be with her. When she is gone it is easy for me to think he is just on vacation with her. I miss my dad so much and my summers visiting them in Or. I am so glad I was able to go there the last summer my dad went there. I am grateful for so much when it comes to my parent's but most of all they love they always gave to us kids. Loving and raising 11 of us had to be hard but I would never change any of it.
I saw Craig this week. It was nice to have him come over and chill playing x box. He is working full time and going to school so he has had a busy schedule.
The girls are doing well in school. Becka is still playing violin and Rachel is in choir. Becka actually practices without me asking and Rachel is constantly singing. She has a beautiful voice and I wish I could say it was from me but I would be totally lying. They are such a big help to me around the house. They love being Aunts and can not wait for Kaden to come home so they can hold him and love him up.

1 comment:

jen said...

Didn't know all this stuff was going on. Where's Craig now? And Michael? That will be good for him, I think.
That baby will be home before you know it!