My favorite is all the boys together, Baby, Daddy, and Grandpa. It seems so weird that you are old enough to be grandparents! And here I am, still in the trenches . . . .
I love that face he's making! Such a cutie and such a fighter:). I can't wait for him to be able to come home and see you with him all the time! He is just adorable!
I am the mother of 5 plus 1 of the best kids in the world. I am the proud grandma to Kaden, my Celestial grandson and his brother Karter, my new obsession. I enjoy spending time with my family, reading, listening to music, and sleeping. As you view my blog feel free to post comments and enjoy some music that means a lot to me.
5 comments:
My favorite is all the boys together, Baby, Daddy, and Grandpa. It seems so weird that you are old enough to be grandparents!
And here I am, still in the trenches . . . .
that is the cutest picture in america!
I love that face he's making! Such a cutie and such a fighter:). I can't wait for him to be able to come home and see you with him all the time! He is just adorable!
He's filling in quite nicely! He is adorable! Loved the big boy bed! You guys are all amazing!
Julie, I'm loving these pictures. Hard to believe that you could possibly be a Grandma. Keep posting...he's beautiful.
Post a Comment