Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Welcome to the World

Today is Kaden's due date which makes it his corrected birthday. He is doing really well and will be having surgery on Friday. One more step getting closer to coming home. He is getting so big and I love to just hold him and give him kisses.
Well tomorrow is my day to relax and sleep in. It's also pool day. I love to be able to wake up and get my kids off to school, be home alone with no kids, wake up to a clean house, (I will clean tonight), and chill till I feel like going out to play. So till next time.........

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I am glad that he is getting bigger. Be sure to let us know how the surgery goes. Hopefully he gets to come home soon. Any ideas when? Have a wonderful day relaxing in the sunshine. It's already starting to get cold here.

Tara said...

Happy Birthday Kaden! I ditto what Mich said! Take care!