Sunday, October 11, 2009

GREAT NEWS

Last Saturday my mom and dad
packed me up in my new car seat and all
my equipment......


Which made me cry.....
And made my mom and one of my favorite nurses cry too
I got to stretch out
Chill with my aunts
Test Out some new sheets on a new big crib....



All because I got to GO HOME!!!!!!!! After 2 days shy of my 4 month birthday. I finally got to make a house a home.







A few days later I got to visit g ma's

And nap on her couch
get crazy with auntie Rachel
Snuggle with Uncle Craig
Get loves from Auntie Becka, and crazy Auntie Rachel

Grandpa loves to feel my soft skin
And I love it all



Cause I get to be around my family..... FINALLY!

9 comments:

Tara said...

Congrats! What a relief to not have to go to the hopsital for all of you anymore! It is on to the next chapter! So happy for ya'll and can't wait to see more pics of that sweet baby Kaden!

jen said...

So amazing. And the true adventure begins. So happy.

Michelle said...

What a joy! I think he is so adorable! I agree with Tara it is such a huge relief to have him home. What a miracle. Love ya!

Michelle said...

He is so cute... So glad to see him home and doing well. I can't wait to meet him in person someday soon! What an amaazing journey that has really just started :)

Cindy said...

tears and cheers

Denice said...

he is an amazing baby! congratulations on getting to finally bring him home and truely snuggle.

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

Oh what a blessing! He finally gets to come home and be with his family! I'm so happy and thankful that all is well with the little fighter. He is such a little doll and such a sweet little guy.

Watching your little family through this trial is just another reminder of the Lord's hand in all things.

Please take care and enjoy that little guy!

Love,
JoLynn Ellsworth

The Schommers said...

oh my gosh julie that made me cry....i loved the post...yeah for being home!!!!

Gail said...

Yeah!!!! So exciting!!! I couldn't be happier for all of you! I have some cute stuff for him. Call me when it's a good time to come over:).