Thursday, November 26, 2009

Gratitude

Today I have so many things that I'm thankful for........
some are things you you might be surprised about....
some of you will understand....
some you will not..

My family, All of them
My little buddy
No more Nitric oxide
People who work on the holiday's
True friendship's
Fishing in Mexico (unlike hunting we will have fish in the freezer)
Love, Prayer, Support
Trials
Sonic
A clean house
Laughter from the other room
Memories
I Chat (silly siblings)
Gas can's
Loosing a job (to find one I can leave at the door)
Freedom
Tears

There are many other things we all have to be thankful about I wish we
could all be more thankful and not just on today. There is always something we can be grateful for if we just change the way we look at things.






3 comments:

Gail said...

Oh Julie....so much has happened in just a week! I have been too busy to blog and had no idea your little man was in such distress. I'm choked up reading this, knowing the worry you must all be feeling. Consider yourself included in my prayers again and plan on dinner asap. Whatever I can do, please let me know:) He is so precious!

jen said...

Call me if you need anything. I talked to Cindy in Church today, and since I've been away from the computer all week, I had no idea. Whatever today and the next few days brings, please know you are in our prayers. Love to you all.

Margie said...

Juli, I love you now & always.........