Monday, December 14, 2009

This was such an amazing display of love.
Thanks to the amazing women who put it all together.




Unfortunately I lost my camera sometime in the past couple days with many of my pictures capturing Kaden's last couple days, video of him, of the displays, and before and after the funeral. Any photo's you have would be very much appreciated.

4 comments:

jen said...

I AM SICK about your camera. Where could it be?
I hate it when something so precious is misplaced. Hope you find it.
Hang in there.

Margie said...

know that i am here for you and you are surely a blessing for Kaden and his parents. Sorry about your camera!

Denice said...

that is an amazing display! so nice to have friends you can depend on.

Cara Fish said...

Hey there. I am sorry I haven't said much lately - I am heartbroken for you and Jacquie. I don't know what to say because...I just don't know. I love you both and I am so sorry. You are in my thoughts and prayers.