Happy Day Today ! ! ! !
Seeing the orthodontist since 2004 with Rachel
and today we have the final results.
We are both happy.
I think Becka might be next. UGHHHH
Edit.....First of all Mich it took 6 years! She had to have her pallet expanded and teeth had to come in and spacers and on and on and on. Jen thanks for the comment about how white they look cause she is convinced they look yellow and now wants them whitened. Bret's second comment to her after he noticed they were off and how nice they looked was that they looked a bit yellow. Really!!!!!! Well I'm not paying for that now.





5 comments:
They look great! Can't believe it took 4 years!!!!
Isn't it funny how white their teeth look when they come off?
Congrats to you both! It is such a milestone in her life and please remind her to wear her retainer cuz if not she will need them again someday when she's old like me:). I have one more to get through braces and I'm done...woo hoo!! Can't wait:)
they look awesome. just get a pack of those whitestrips from costco. she will be so happy.
send me your email and I will tell you how to whiten those gorgeous teeth for SUPER cheap! I learn about this little trick the first year I was a make-up artist...Your family is just so pretty...ALL of you!!!
Post a Comment