Monday, May 24, 2010

Today

Today is a good day. It is actually my brother's birthday. I called him to wish him a happy day and he had just finished meeting with The Chief of Staff for the Air Force at the Pentagon and was calling it a day. I'm glad I got to visit with him. He just finished a class at Harvard and is always so busy. It was also on this day 20 years ago that I had an ultrasound to find out the baby I was carrying was a boy. That is why Craig has the middle name of Thomas, after my brother. Today I received an answer to prayer. I know that does not always happen and when it does I'm so thankful. So today, for me, was a great day. I hope today you had a good day too.

1 comment:

Gail said...

I actually remember the day you found out Craig was a boy:). I can't believe it has been 20 years!!! Time sure does fly:).