Friday, August 20, 2010

Happy Birthday


Today is Rusty's birthday and I want to tell you all about him. He is the best son in law I could ever ask for. When Jacquie told me she was not going to date him anymore I told her she was crazy and after a few months without him she came to her senses. He included me in setting up his proposal to Jacquie which was lot's of fun. They are perfect for each other. He is the happiest person I know. Bret says that he can never be in a bad mood with Rusty around. He is an awesome dad. He loves Kaden so much. He would get so excited by Kaden's improvements and when there were set backs Rusty always looked for the best results to happen. And they did. Loosing Kaden was tough on both Rusty and Jacquie but they went through that pain together and become stronger every day. He has faith that could move a mountain. All my other children love being around him and we love having him as our son. He makes us laugh and keeps things interesting around here. He loves to watch t.v. in our room. Most of all he loves Jacquie and makes her so happy. . So today we celebrate his birthday and share with you some pictures of why we love him.....






No comments: