Monday, November 8, 2010

Listen as you read


I came across this song and wanted to share it with you. You see I have so many times felt lost without Kaden. I miss him so much. I can't help but think of all the things we would be doing with him if he were here. He would be 17 months old. He would be so big. When I think of the love I have for him and how much I ache to see him, hold him, see his smile, or hear his raspy little cry I get so overcome with emotion. I think back to his last few weeks and how good he was doing. I don't understand why he crashed and deteriorated so fast. Looking back to those last few weeks I did not think he would be gone so soon. You just never know when your time with someone will be your last. I can not even imagine what Jacquie or Rusty must go through. I have a friend who lost her son and I remember him at church just before he died, smiling at me. My dad would have a birthday coming up and he lived a good long life, but when someone passes away it does not matter how long you have them. You will always wish they were still here. I know the Lord has His plan but it doesn't take away the whole in our hearts for those we miss. We all need to be Held by our Savior to get through these times. Just sometimes more often than others.


I MISS HIM
My Buddy

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Did you get this song from me? I remember it. I am not sure, I have her album on my ipod. Maybe you told me about it. Anyway it's beautiful. I am glad that you are able to find comfort and strength in this loss. I know it's a special, but also emotional time of year. I love you and think of you and your family often!

julz said...

I came across it on my own. Just by accident. Love it