Look at what they did to me. I could not use my
arms for 10 days. No touching the face. I was pretty bumbed out.

Do I look like I have a mustache? Glue was put over
the outside incisions to keep them clean and dry. I could not
take a binky or chew on my hands....only nurse or take a bottle.
Which I decided I would try to no longer take, we're working on getting
me to like it again. I was seriously so grouchy no one could make me happy.
My mom was thankful for my pain meds. =o)

My aunt Becka got her bottom braces on and I went with
my mom and grandma. They wanted to show me off to my mom's friends
she used to work with. I got super irritated with everything.
My grandma did what ever she could to make me happy.
I liked to sit in the car like a big boy!!!

I'm not done healing but this it what I looked like just 12 days after
surgery. I'm not so cranky but I still hate the binky and bottle. They are
trying their best to get me to like them but I am stubborn.
(like my grandma)

I'm am pretty dang cute





No comments:
Post a Comment