6 years ago
Monday, July 11, 2011
Promotion
Today My little brother was made a Brigadier General in the USAF. I am so proud of him. He graduated from the Air Force Academy in 1987 and has made a career for himself serving our country. He has had many interesting jobs but until today has always lived in the states. Today he also left for his new assignment in Germany. He left for the next 2 to 3 years. Even though he has lived in many places since he left for the academy it has been nice to know he is just a phone call away and now he is half the world away. I miss him already. He will have many new adventures for his family and it will be a great experience for all of them. I hope that at some point while he is in Germany we will be able to visit. I pray he stays safe and out of harms way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment