Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Pick Me

Well I found out the Sheraton Hotel and BlogHer are teamed up in a giveaway. The grand prize is a week in one of their hotels. I want to win. I have not been on a vacation in a few years. The last 3 summers I have volunteered at girls camp which was amazing however not the same as taking the girls on a family trip. As followers of my blog most of you know the last 5 years have been pretty tough for me. Things became hard financially and with Bret taking a few pay cuts a vacation has not been in the cards for our family. Winning a trip would be a huge blessing. I hope I can win and be posting lots of pictures of my awesome hotel room from beautiful Hawaii, or even New York or San Diego.

No comments: