Wow time is flying by. I've been super crazy around here and I feel like I never have time for me. You know to blog and cruise the Internet without the girls wanting the computer. I have a husband at priesthood and one of my girls off with her friends. The other lay sleeping on the couch across from me. She is out on pain meds. She was diagnosed with pneumonia yesterday and has a bad rash that goes along with it. She is so itchy and feels like crap. I took her to the Dr yesterday and on our way there she started to cry. Thursday night was sleepless for us both and she confessed to me that she was afraid to fall asleep cause she feared she would never wake up. That was heart wrenching to hear. She feels so crummy. Well the x-ray confirmed the Dr's suspicion and we were off with a script and hopefully on the way to healing. Nothing was giving her relief from the itching and she woke up this morning with her lips about twice their normal size. I called the Dr and he wanted her to go to the emergency room to see if she was having an allergic reaction to the meds. All was fine and we are home now and she is FINALLY resting. Rachel does not get sick often but when she does she goes overboard. I was lucky enough to have Kater for 5 days while Jacquie and Rusty went to Lake Powell. It was so much fun. I miss my kids being little. It seemed like I accomplished way more when I was busy with little ones. I got lots done with him over. I even started walking. 3.5 - 4 miles a day. I'm enjoying it even though i hate exercise. My friend is a marathoner but is 30 weeks preggo and has tamed her running to a walk. It is sad to admit that I have a hard time keeping up with her and she is usually pushing a stroller and walking a dog. The exercise has helped with my feelings of depression and I actually feel good when I'm done. So yea for endorphins.
My mom is back from her summer of travels and I love having her home. She has been sick with stomach issues and between work and my church calling I don't get to see her as often as I'd like. I resolve to do better.
No comments:
Post a Comment