looks like you had a great holiday. it will be so nice to have your projects done instead of starting this year. new looking house for the new year! i love the way it all looks. and you found wackee six! merry christmas.
Love the pictures. Your girls are getting so big. I see Rachel occasionally, but I haven't seen Becka in a while. I'd love the instructions on how to play Wackee six frenzee or whatever it is! BTW--why do the guys go golfing and we don't do dinner?
Happy New Year! I think there is so much in store for this next year, it is going to be a good one! I love all the pics! Your fan, microwave and whole house look so amazing! I can imagine how much you love them, I would have a hard time keeping my eyes off them too. It really doesn't even look like the same at all.
Love the blog Julie, and Jacquie, there IS a photo of crusty ol' Rusty covered in dry wall dust. Should have one of Jacquie covered in flour from making all those cinnamon rolls YUMMMMM and thanks again!! It was great to spend the holidyas with my family, thanks for all the fun guys!!
i'm so glad you found me too!! i think about you and jacquie (and your whole family for that matter) all the time and wonder how you are. i even had a dream about you guys the other night.
I am the mother of 5 plus 1 of the best kids in the world. I am the proud grandma to Kaden, my Celestial grandson and his brother Karter, my new obsession. I enjoy spending time with my family, reading, listening to music, and sleeping. As you view my blog feel free to post comments and enjoy some music that means a lot to me.
8 comments:
looks like you had a great holiday. it will be so nice to have your projects done instead of starting this year. new looking house for the new year! i love the way it all looks. and you found wackee six! merry christmas.
Love the pictures. Your girls are getting so big. I see Rachel occasionally, but I haven't seen Becka in a while. I'd love the instructions on how to play Wackee six frenzee or whatever it is! BTW--why do the guys go golfing and we don't do dinner?
Happy New Year! I think there is so much in store for this next year, it is going to be a good one! I love all the pics! Your fan, microwave and whole house look so amazing! I can imagine how much you love them, I would have a hard time keeping my eyes off them too. It really doesn't even look like the same at all.
Ps, I was quickly showing Dan your blog and I said, you remember Julie right? He said mmm hmm, Julie is awesome. I thought you would like that. :)
Happy New Year mom!! Love the pics except none of me and rusty!!?? what the heck!! I'll forgive you just this once.
Love the blog Julie, and Jacquie, there IS a photo of crusty ol' Rusty covered in dry wall dust. Should have one of Jacquie covered in flour from making all those cinnamon rolls YUMMMMM and thanks again!!
It was great to spend the holidyas with my family, thanks for all the fun guys!!
Julie! Hello! I am so glad that you commented on my blog!
You and your family looks GREAT
i'm so glad you found me too!! i think about you and jacquie (and your whole family for that matter) all the time and wonder how you are. i even had a dream about you guys the other night.
Post a Comment