#1 is "I am grateful for....
Every little drop of rain that falls into small puddles
the orange leaves on a fall tree
all of the many pictures that remind us of our past
the smell of the delicious cinnamon rolls we get from my sister
my closet full of clothes that remind me how lucky i am
the funny little things that make my day
when i can get along with my little sister
the exciting parts in the book when i can't stop reading
packs of pudding when my braces are hurting me like crazy
when i can tell my smile changed somebodies day
the hysterical laughs of my little cousins
my brothers great talent in the piano and being able to hear the beautiful music
the Sundays when my family goes to our grandparents house for some delicious roast
being able to come home to a comfortable bed after a long day
She is the best and when she busted me putting this on my blog she told me I couldn't. she said that it was copyright infringement. Where did she come from???? Now I am plagiarizing her work.
#2 Vacation?
The worst part of the winter break was family coming to town. It's not the fact that I would be with my relatives, I love them and their company, but this meant cleaning. There are two things I'm known for. The first, my ridiculously messy room. The second, my unwillingness to clean it up. In spite of my hard efforts in convincing my parents that there would be no point in our guests to come in my room so cleaning it wouldn't matter, I had to. It's a very tough life without a twin. With a twin, you wouldn't always be outvoted by mom and dad. So, finally, I dragged my feet to my "pig sty" of a room and started to pick up. In about five hours, new record, the mess was gone. Maybe to parent's this story is pathetic, but all kids could understand. This was not a vacation."





7 comments:
Those were awesome, she sounds so much older than she really is. I loved reading them and they were totally inspiring. The videos I could handle they were funny and totally Rachel. But this writing is way out of her league. I think you must be proud.
Julie,
The videos are so funny!! How in the world did they get so good at editing! It looks like maybe I should get an autograph now!
Love ya,
Karen
oh, man. those were awesome! her favorite things list was adorable!! and man, can i relate as a young girl about cleaning my "pig sty". thank you for plagiarizing your own daughter's work!
Rachel is a crack up... between the videos and her stories. Too funny.
I'm always up for a trip to Disneyland. Anytime you want to go, I'll go with you.
ok - that just makes a mom so happy doesnt it?
ill meet you in disneyland too.
i Am sO gLaD yOu fOunD mE! I CaN'T beLiEve hOw gRowN-Up yOuR kiDs aRe! i WoUld LoVe tO haVe yoUr AdDreSS . . . e-MaiL iT tO mE aT lymegreenqueen@gmail.com.
Post a Comment