Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Because I'm her friend

Niki gave out this awesome chocolate chip cookie recipe on her blog and if you made them it was a tag.  You had to blog about it and post pictures than go back to her blog and comment.  Well at 10:30 pm I decided I needed a treat and made them.I left out the nuts and put half white chocolate chips in them and half semi sweet ones.  They were great.  Thanks Niki.  To get the recipe go to http://boydandniki.blogspot.com it is under "because your my friends".  This was fun to do so if you make them you must leave a blog about them and message me back.  Happy baking.

7 comments:

Michelle said...

MMM they look so yummy. Funny how things like that happen late at night. I think the recipe is just the Neman Marcus you know the $250 dollar one. Dan made them for us once and they were pretty much amazing.

Skousen Family! said...

Talk about GReat cookies!!!! I have been on this phase of making AWESOME SUGAR COOKIES!!!! THEY ARE the BOMB! People think I get the dough from a SPECIAL CAFE! Thanks girl you are the BOMB!!!!!!!!!!!!

Denice said...

Mmmmmmm... i want some of those. ill trade you some tigger tails.

julz said...

I will trade for tigger tails especially if it involves a trip to go get them.

julz said...

Annie who said you could have that recipe????? That was my secret for people to love me and that included you and RUSTY.

Skousen Family! said...

how do you think mom?

☂niki. said...

i didn't know you lived in chicago? how long ago was that?

also, i may need you to teach me how to cut the top of a martinellis bottle off with a knife:)