Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Boy's day Girl's day

I decided to pick Becka up early from school
today and take her to the movies.  She has
been wanting to see Coraline so I surprised
her and we went.  There were only 6 people
in the whole place.  We had fun.  Here we are 
in our cute 3D glasses.  We are so hot!!!
Bret and Michael had a bonding day.  They
started off doing a few little things around
the house and ended up at the driving range
and getting a bite to eat.  Here they are 
acting goofy which is typical for Michael.  
It's nice to be able to spend one on one with
the kids.  I know I love it.
The red eyes make it even better so I did
not touch up this photo.

2 comments:

Gail said...

Tell Brett I still think he's hot:)!
That's a great idea...I think I'll do that with my kids:).

Denice said...

my girls want to see coraline too. maybe i sould take them out of school early too :)