It was so nice to hang out with Britny and Mich yesterday.
Brit lives in north Scottsdale and we do not see each other much
and Mich lives in Idaho. She is going to have her first baby in June and it's a little girl.
It was fun to see her with a little baby bump. Their mom
is having some health issues right now and with both of them in
Mesa it gave us a chance to catch up. It makes me miss the fun
we used to have and the late night deserts and texting sessions.
I still feel close to them and pray for them and their mom. Seeing
your parent's in pain and going through tough times is very draining.
Just makes you want to make everything right in the WORLD.
You just never know. Life is way too short.





4 comments:
I'm so sorry to hear that. Kathleen is the greatest! I will keep her in my prayers.
Hey, I had fun visiting with you last night, we need to do that more often...at least once a week. Let's shoot for next Wednesday for lunch. I'll talk to Sharon to see if she can come. Let me know:).
hey joolie! i love you so much. i appreciate your concern and support. It was good seeing you too. We should do it more often. love you!
Hey Joolie! It was good seeing you. I love you so much. Lets hanging out more. Thanks for all your support.
Post a Comment