DO YOU EVER
look in the mirror and not like what you see
really take time to smell the roses
wish you were sleeping instead of blogging
want to be thinner
look at your reflection because you like the color of your eyes
wonder if there really are second chances
ponder all life has to offer
want to take on the pain of your children
feel alone in a crowded room
take things for granted
miss someone so bad you ache inside
need just one more day
try to change things you can't
feel completely safe
desire to be kinder to everyone
love unconditionally
go out of your way
get discouraged
feel the warmth of someones smile
think it is worth it after all
want to cry for no real reason
have regrets
sing out loud and think you have a good voice
laugh out loud at your own thoughts
really love who you have become
get depressed
make someone else happy
get butterflies
enjoy the quiet
forgive the unforgivable
wish there was something else you could have said
smile at adversity
wear your feelings on your sleeve
try to take things back
strive for, but never obtain, perfection
search for the answers
realize how thankful you are that people do care about you....even when you don't think they do





5 comments:
great post. You're quite the thinker.
If I had known you were up, I would have called. I couldn't sleep last night either and almost started writing a post about what I was feeling too. Instead I tried to go to sleep and laid awake thinking about stuff. Some of the same stuff you wrote about. Funny how that works. I feel all of that stuff and know what you mean. Especially about wishing I could take on my children's pain. That is definitely the hardest part about being a mom. Still, it's so worth it:) Thanks. I'd love to hear from you if you get a chance, even if it's laee at night:)
Everyday! except the voice one - I sing out loud but know I sound terrible.
Thinking of you and your family,
Karen
Don't we all? Hope you guys are all hanging in there!
I really liked this post. I agree that you are a thinker and you are very deep. I think that we all feel these things.
Post a Comment