1st
I absolutely love this month of the year. Walking outside and smelling the orange blossoms is the best. I love love love the smell in the air. It makes me happy.
2nd
This month 26 years ago I joined the church and made a significant change in my life. I am forever thankful for the friends that were examples to me and did not judge me for my actions or language. (and they both were bad) When I thanked one of my friends her humble comment was that she was just being an instrument.
3rd
One year ago in March I was still able to hug my dad and tell him how much I loved him. Oh how I miss that.
4th
I got some secret great news and I want to shout out a big OH I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!
You know who you are and what I mean. What a happy day. Oh you may not know I know but I do. Love you.
5th
The power of prayer works. Be patient and have faith.
6th
I received a text from Michael saying, "I love you mom". Random and sweet. Maybe he really appreciates me. Being a mom you sometimes wonder if your kids appreciate all you do. It's nice to know you do.
7th
Having kids over for dinner.
My reasons to smile at least for today.





5 comments:
Great list Julz! I love the orange blossoms too...can't get enough of that smell, especially at night:). When you first said that you went to the store to get shake stuff, I thought, "THAT must be the reason to smile!" since I am on a low carb diet right now:).
Anyway, I love you and hope you know that, sometimes life just sucks a little and if it didn't we wouldn't feel the joy that comes (like when your kids send "l love you" texts:). Keep smiling...and laughing and let's get together for some of that, since we both know how 2 laugh well, don't we?
As far as Wynonna goes, she was visiting them at their house cuz she didn't want to stay at a hotel since she was traveling alone. The Sanchez's help start Anazazi organizaion and she was here for something to do with that. I totally thought about your suggestion (with the pic) but felt it might undermine any chance of her looking favorable at the Mormon church. She wasn't there to investigate, they just invite anyone who ever stays with them and she said yes. I asked Sister Sanchez what she thought about testimony meeting and she said she was very open about all kinds of things. Who knows if anything will come of it. But it was kind of surreal to realize she was sitting just across the aisle from us:). Call me when you get a chance, I fill you in some more:).
hey friend. thanks for reminding me why we should smile. i wish i knew what you knew.
thanks for being so excited for me. it really means a lot!
love ya!
I love reasons to smile! I love march we have already had rain and I am lovin' it! Sorry to hear you had a hard couple of days but I am glad you are doing better. There are so many reason to be happy and things to be grateful for aren't there? I am so grateful for prayer and the peace that it has brought me these past few weeks, especially the prayers of others that have been felt. Love you!
Hang in there!!! There is always something we are supposed to learn from our dumb trials. You are a good mom, a great wife, and a wonderful friend. You will find your rainbow.
Post a Comment