Sunday, April 12, 2009

SHH...don't tell her!!

I was sitting on my blog yesterday and I had the GREATEST idea ever!!

I thought I would do a guest post and wish
my mom HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

I couldn't figure out her password yesterday but I woke up this morning and found she had left herself signed in! YES! I thought!!

To my loving mother:

I love you with all my heart and more.  Right now I have been going through a lot and you are right by my side when I need you.  I can't tell you how grateful I am for the love, support, and comfort you have given me.  You have been there to help me clean my house when I can't and do my dishes even.  For that I am so grateful.  Thank you for taking me to my Doctor appointments especially since Rusty can't sometimes!

I could not ask for a better mom! You are so fun to be with and laugh with.  Thank you for all you have done for me from the time I was in your belly!!  It means the world to me!!  

You are such a loving, caring, and joyful person to have as a mom and friend! Thanks again for all you do for me.  I hope you had a FABULOUSO BIRTHDAY yesterday!!

Love,
Jacquie

8 comments:

Gail said...

What a sweetie you are Jacquie and I'm so glad you posted this, so I could post a birthday wish for your mom. HAPPY BIRTHDAY JULIE!!!!
I hope you were spoiled all day! I myself was sick in bed with no voice, however, I have a bag of white chocolate chex mix with YOUR name on it:)!!!
I'll try to get someone to deliver it today. You have a great daughter!

julz said...

She is a little stinker and I don't really have birthdays anymore. Thank you Jacquie you are too kind.

Meredith Ferrin said...

Happy Birthday! What a sweet daughter! We still need to get together and do lunch! I think when I first met you, I remember you saying how you were so old cause you were going to be like 26 or something! Too funny!! Love ya and have a great day!

Skousen Family! said...

Happy Birthday JULIE! I hope you had a GREAT day!!!!!!
you are the best mom,Jacquie just wait until you are a mom then you will LOVE your mom even more then you knew you could!

Tara said...

Happy Birthday!!! Hope you had some fun, what a sweet daughter!

Karen said...

Happy Birthday Julie! Some hackers are nice.

Hugs,
Karen

jen said...

Birthdays don't just pass by because we refuse to recognize them! You old woman, you!

Taylor Anne Vail said...

How sweet! Happy Birthday beautiful!