Saturday, May 16, 2009

MY CRUISE








ELEPHANT - Our room had a different towel decoration every night.
EXPRESSO - Seattle is famous for coffee.  Love the scenery
ELEGANT - striking a pose at the Empres Gardens in Victoria Canada
EMPRESS Hotel
ENTERTAINMENT - just like Vegas, show girls and all.
EXHAUSTED - We were so tired going up hill we took several breaks.  Notice the angle of the sidewalk and street.  Becka had to stand with one knee bent in order to get balance. 


EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

SPA - relaxation
SMILE - look at that smile
SEA
SEATTLE
SHARPY'S 
SPECTACULAR

STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE
SHOPPING - fisherman's warf
SAN FRANCISCO


SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

IN - hanging out in out stateroom.  With my back hurting so much I spent more time inside than I wanted to but was still able to spend time with my family.
INSECURE - The feeling I had being in the middle of no where.  I like to see land every now and than when I cruise.
INSANE - To walk all the way down this twisty curvy road.  We went very slow but enjoyed the view all over the city.
IDEAL - This was the perfect way to relax.  We had spa rooms so I was in the spa relaxing  everyday. The chair I am in looked out the front of the ship and it was heated.  They had 3 other sauna's and steam rooms.  
INDEPENDENT - Becka loved the slide on the ship and would spend quit a bit of time at it.


IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
UP - We went up in the space needle and this was our view of the city of Seattle.
UNBELIEVABLE - I saw the falls a few years back but they have had so much rain they were so cool this time.  They are just a few minutes from Dave's house.
UNITED - mom made Dave a mini quilt for his surgery and recovery with 13 hearts on it.  One for each  of us siblings, my mom, and Ginny.  For him to feel our love and suppoort.
UN-escapable - Alkatraz 
UNDER - We went right under the San Francisco bridge.  Six lanes wide and amazing to see.


UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

RESTAURANT- This was where we ate our dinners.  The staff was outstanding.
RED - These flowers were beautiful on our walk to the Snoqualmie falls
RAIN - Canada was rainy and cold but that did not stop our travels.
RELATIVES - My mom and daughter.  Having fun at dinner.


RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

CROOKED - Lombard street.  We walked up and down the streets of San Francisco.
CRAZY - Linda, Margie ,and me having fun
CREME Brule'e - this was outstanding
CHOCOLATE - This was warm chocolate cake that had a gooey center served with ice cream
CANDY - the ship had a store where you could buy these candies by the pound
CAMERA, CARS, COMMERCIAL - outside of our hotel room I watched as the film crew worked.

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

4 comments:

Rusty and Jacquie said...

so so so jealous!! While I was home alone all week...oh the fun it would have been to see Becka enjoy herself so much!!

Skousen Family! said...

How fun! I got that chocolate cake EVERY NIGHT at dinner on our cruise I loved it!

Then at midnight I went and got a soft served frozen yogurt... The life you live on cruise is a hard one but someone has to do it! I am glad you had fun.

Megan said...

I love all the pictures! I could really use a vacation like that! It looks like you both had a great time! I want one of those cool spa chairs at my house!

Denice said...

that looks like so much fun. in spite of everything going on im glad you got to go. good mother daughter time too.