My new ventilator tube
The nurse making me comfy. I move my arms
and legs around a lot so they put a strap over them
Today I opened my eyes for the first time.
The tape on my face is pulling my skin funny
but I can look at the world now.
Well when I am not under the crazy lights and I don't
have my blindfold on.
This is my first video. I like to stick out my tongue
and you can see me breathing. I got a new ventilator
tube today and the nurses and Dr say I like it better.
If you look close you can see me shaking but don't worry
that's just the machine helping me along. I can't wait to get
these blue lights off me and the ventilator off so my
mom can hold me.





6 comments:
What a blessing to see that sweet baby getting stronger everyday! Our prayers are with you all and especially with Kaden!
Love,
JoLynn Ellsworth
Amazing. He's just a little miracle.
That video makes the NICU seem like a quiet place. Where are all the monitor noises like I remember?Am I old now?
How great to see him progressing. He is such a fighter. Still sending all our love...
I'll bet him opening his eyes was a really exciting event for you all! I am so happy to hear all of the good things that are happening for him. I know the road ahead will be long - you all continue to be in our prayers.
Kristina
PS He's beautiful!
Julie, thanks so much for taking the time to update your blog, it is great to see how he is doing, what a cute little guy he is! We are keeping all of you in our prayers!
Post a Comment