Thursday, June 18, 2009

I'm not crazy

Well for those of you who don't not know me real well I feel the need to explain.  You see I am the 10th of 11 children and have siblings all over the US.  I am close to my family but find it impossible to talk to them daily.  With it being summer here in Az my mother tends to visit family in cooler climates and therefore is not in town.  Since I am the mother of a daughter with the cutest baby ever I have siblings and a mom that want constant updates on his condition.  This is why I am constantly updating about Kaden.  Well I also love him a ton so that might be part of why he is what consumes me lately.  Not much else is happening in my family right now anyway.  I get the constant "I'm Bored" from the kids on summer break but we all know that when we find them things to clean they suddenly have things they are doing.  I love spending what time I have between work and the hospital with my girls.  They grow up way to fast.  Becka has an eye dr appointment and it's the first in a year.  (we never get that long between visits) I'll let you know how that goes.

5 comments:

Tara said...

Post all you want, I'm not even family and I want to know how Kaden is doing!

Gail said...

I love all the updates. He is so cute, he totally looks like Jaquie to me,(with his eyes open). He reminds me of your babies;). I'm so glad she got to hold him, even for a moment, it's progress. He is such a miracle!
I'm glad your finding some time for your girls too, I don't know how you do it all:).

Cindy said...

You chose "i'm not crazy" as your title? for those of us that have known you for a really long time, well we may disagree. As one taking the honor of knowing you almost as long as family - 20 years - I say your crazy. but to be crazy in love, especially with a baby and your children is okay. To simply be crazy for no other apparent reason is okay too only becauxe I am told that I am and I need a buddy.

Karen said...

I would NEVER call you crazy!! I know that Kaden is an all consuming type of thing - and shouldn't grandchildren be that way?? I am glad he is doing well and I will read every post with lots of love and a little bit of envy!!

Love to you,
Karen

Denice said...

i look everyday for an update so dont disapoint me. send your girls this way. we will keep them hoppin'