Saturday, November 28, 2009

Well today my buddy is back on the nitric oxcide because of the pressure in the heart. I am here with him now before work and he is resting peacifully. Ok they did have to sedate him a couple hours ago due to his unhappy mood with the vent. He is so peaceful but still has the "popeye" thing going on. Jacquie and Rusty are holding up as well as they can and have stayed the past couple nights with me so we could watch movies. The cituation really went like this...

Rusty
mom can we watch a move and just hang out
Me
sure
Rusty
Jacquie is really tired and will probably fall asleep
Me
well that's ok but I think you will not be far behind her at falling asleep. you always fall asleep.
Rusty
no I won't it's gonna be a good one and I will totally stay awake.
Me
let's get the movie going


Jacquie is asleep before we ever get it started........Rusty about 10 min later.... Me I'm up watching a late movie when I have to get up early to see Kaden cause I work a double to work a double today......... Rusty snores..... A lot.....

4 comments:

Gail said...

So funny how mom ALWAYS knows:). I'm glad they got a break, now when do you get yours? I want to bring you dinner but we're just having leftovers tonite, would you like me to bring you pizza? Just say the day and I'll be there:). (just text me:)

The Schommers said...

i cannot help but laugh and cry at that post..thinking of you guys...and praying. hard.

mandi said...

i'm so sorry you guys are going through these hard times. I don't know if anything that is said can give you comfort when this is so hard. But, just know people love you and your family and are praying for that precious grandbaby of yours.

Jessica said...

My heart is breaking for you today. We're praying for you. Please let us know if there is anything at all we can do for you.