Tuesday, December 1, 2009

My Buddy

I AM having trouble finding the words to say this but yesterday

Kaden Addington Fife passed away. He fought so hard and was truly our little miracle baby. He came here to bless our lives for almost 6 months and now is in the arms of our Heavenly Father. I know my dad was with him along with his cousin Olivia, we all could feel their presence in his room.

There will be a viewing and funeral later this week. Jacquie and Rusty were not able to have many people and children around Kaden when he was alive and want to be able to give people a chance to meet their special little boy. My buddy. I will post details as I get them.

I can not thank all of you, my family, the Fife family, friends, acquaintances and those of you we may never have met, for all your love and support these past several months. We have felt of you love in so many ways.

Take this time to be a little kinder, laugh more, stress less, and forgive those that have hurt you and hold the ones you love.... You will be better for it.

18 comments:

tHe ApPeLs said...

i am so sorry to here this. i have been reading your blog for a couple months now and he seemed like the sweetest little boy. your family will be in my prayers.

Kristina said...

We are thinking of your family and praying for your comfort. I know these past 6 months will be forever cherished by your family.

Meredith Ferrin said...

I am so sorry Julie! Please know your family is in my thoughts and prayers...I can't even imagine what you are going through......

Love you
meredith

Michelle said...

Julie...I am so sorry, please know that your family has and will continue to be in our thoughts and prayers. We love you guys, Michelle

Chris, Mom,and Grandma said...

Oh Julie! I'm so sorry, words can't say what i'm feeling for you and your family now, I am glad that he was here for his short time on earth what a blessing he must of been to you all, our thoughts and prayers will be with you and your family, love you guys.

The Schommers said...

I went a few hours without crying but here we go again...I love you and your family Julie and am thinking of and praying for you...I'm going to miss our little buddy so much...for such a little guy he sure did touch many lives in a great big huge way...I'm better for knowing and loving him.

Dawn Thomas said...

I'm so sorry for the loss of your sweet little grandson. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this hard time.

jen said...

I wish there was something I could do or something I could say that would make things different. Just know you and all of your family are in our prayers.
I am so sorry you lost Kaden after such a heroic fight. We love you guys.

Cara Fish said...

There are no words, Jules. Our thoughts and prayers go out to you. Wish we were there to help. Love you guys.

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

I am so sorry to hear of the loss of this sweet little guy. My deepest thoughts and prayers are with you and your family! Please let Jaquie know I'm thinking of her and praying for her and if I can do ANYTHING at all please let me know! Keep us posted on when and where the funeral services will be.

Take Care-Love,
JoLynn Ellsworth
(480)703-1296
bjellsworth@q.com

Karen said...

Sending Love your way.

Tara said...

Beautifully said! I cannot imagine bearing all of this, but you guys did/do it with such grace. My heart goes out to you and your family. Thank goodness for The Plan, and Eternal families. We love you guys!

Gail said...

I love you:)
May heavens abundance be upon you all, at this difficult time.

Denice said...

(((hugs))))

The Cluffs said...

Julie, I am so sorry to hear about your loss. This has been a long road for your family. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Dave'sWife@{thediaryofdaveswife} said...

I was so sad to read this news last night. You and Jacquie are in my prayers. {BIG HUGS}

Camille said...

I've been following your blog and Kaden's story for a while now; this is such sad news. I'm sorry for your loss.

Taylor Anne Vail said...

Julie,

I am so sorry for your families loss. Your in my thoughts and prayers.