Thursday, December 3, 2009

Tribute to Kaden

Kimberly was one of Kaden's NICU nurse's paid a amazing tribute to him. Please visit her blog and read her amazing story........go here

5 comments:

Kristina said...

What a wonderful tribute! You sure do have some great kids. We will be thinking of your family today and tomorrow. All three of my kids are sick with some sort of flu, so we won't be able to attend the viewing or celebrate Kaden's life with you at his services. I pray that the Lord's spirit as well as Kaden's will be with you all, especially Jacquie and Rusty, throughout the coming days. Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you guys.

Love, Kristina

The Decker Family said...

Julie, We are so sorry for your loss. What a beautiful tribute to your grandson, daughter and son in law. Our thoughts and prayers are with you. Love, Ross and Mary Decker

Bubbly Faces said...

Julie, just know that my thoughts and prays are with you and your sweet family. I am so sorry!

Margie said...

Julie your love for Kaden ios so inspiring. I love you!

Unknown said...

Julie,
Thanks for adding this link to your blog. It was a wonderful tribute to your family... we are so sorry for the loss of little Kaden. How wonderful to have a nurse that loved him as you do.
Love,
Ned & Lydia