6 years ago
Sunday, February 28, 2010
Prayers Are Answered
I have not fallen off the face of the earth but have been able to get away for a few days to relax. Bret and I went with some friends out of town last week and it was just what I needed. I was able to relax and laugh till I cried. I am thankful I was able to not have any worries even if it was for just a few days. I came home and worked hard this weekend to make up for the time I took off and worked in 3 days what I almost do in a week. The price I pay to play. But it was worth it. I was resting today after church and trying to change my attitude so I could go to work with a smile. On rainy days like today I just want to crawl in bed with a book and read. While I was trying to nap Bret and Rusty decided to finish a potato gun Bret had started making on Friday. They were being loud and making me mad. I bought these large marshmallows and we have all been using them for marshmallow fights. Rusty can throw them so hard but all you can do is laugh when they hit you cause the noise it makes. They are about 2 inches big and they are fun to throw. They moved out to the garage to work on the igniter when Bret and Rusty came in with silly grins on their faces. Now Bret is kinda crazy at times when it comes to cleaning up the garage. He organizes it and sweeps it out often. Well the other day Rachel was making a project for school and needed wire and Bret got it for her, he moved tools around and swept up the garage again. Well today when Rusty and Bret were out there they found my camera right there under Bret's work table. Now he has been out there many times since the beginning of December and was just out there Thurs night and has never come across it any other time. Now I have ALL my pictures of Kaden. The video I thought I lost, the pictures of his last day alive, the one of Rusty holding him and giving him to Jacquie right before he passed away, his funeral, the balloon release..... Every one of them on my camera.... Not lost or stolen, not left somewhere, just sitting on the floor of my garage waiting to be found. How it got there I will not know but I do know it was an answer to my prayers. Many of them. Jacquie and I looked at them and it was a gift from above. PRECIOUS pictures that could never be replaced. What a blessing and answer to my prayer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





8 comments:
I knew you would find it! I am so happy for you! I hope you will post some of the precious pictures soon! Glad you could get away for some much needed R and R. Love ya!
What a relief!! I have always felt so horrible for you losing that camera. What a gift!!!
I can't believe that! How did it get there? I'm so happy!
i Was SOOOOOOOOOOOO excited! I texted Laree because I knew she would appreciate it the most!
WOW! I know how Bret likes his garage. And I'ms sure it didn't go untouched for 3 months. What a miracle.
Tender mercies can even happen in the garage! I'm so glad you've had such a special one AND you got a break too!!! Now get those photos downloaded and backed up right away!!
that is so awesome. keep the faith sista
hooray!!! that is awesome julie...ugh. it still hurts to look at these...love you much...
Post a Comment