Monday, March 1, 2010

My Pictures Safe and Sound


Some of my precious pictures I have back to cherish

My friends put together an amazing display

The bond of mom and the nurse who was there when Kaden was born

Some of their last moments together
until they meet again



We let balloons go singing "I Am a Child of God"


7 comments:

Heather said...

I am so happy you found your camera! Those pics are so touching and bring a beautiful mixture of peace and loss. Love ya.

michele sharpy said...

Yipee for you that you found your camera and photos Julie! I know how precious they are to you. Sending you some long distance love and caring my sister! See you soon!

Karen said...

Such precious pictures! I am so glad you found your camera! What a strange place for it to be.

Love ya

:)

jen said...

I wish all of the pictures could be enlarged so we could see them. I could only enlarge the one from the hospital. Blogger gets moody that way. It was fun to be irreverent with you in Stake Conference.

Denice said...

those were definately worth praying for. thx for sharing.

Rusty and Jacquie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Gail said...

I am so glad you have these pictures to cherish. It was such a beautiful service and day in spite of the sadness and it will be so nice for you to have the ability to visually remember it all:).
ps, it was fun to see you at the concert last night:)