Today is just a normal Sunday to most of you. Today is my sisters birthday, a day for her to celebrate. It is a day for me to reflect on many things that went on this past year. A year ago today Jacquie was fighting to stay pregnant. To lay in bed and not even get up to use the restroom or shower. She was doing all she could to give Kaden a chance at life. She did it as long as she could till he decided it was time to come into this world. Today I think back to the joy and heartache I have had. I reflect on this day 6 months ago that little Kaden went back to live with our Heavenly Father. Time has gone by so slow and at time so fast. I remember this day like it was yesterday. The phone calls, the time with Kaden, seeing Jacquie and Rusty make tough decisions. Having family time and prayer, leaving the room so Jacquie and Rusty could rock Kaden till he went back to the arms of Heavenly Father. I was blessed to know Kaden, to feel of his spirit, to learn from him, care for him, but mostly to call him my Buddy and Grand Son. I miss him so much yet I know he is in a better place and he is watching over us. 6 months has been tough without him.... I love you Kaden.
Please take the time to visit http://www.spitzandsplatterz.etsy.com/





1 comment:
That's so strange to think its been six months...I'm going to check out the sight right now!
Post a Comment