6 years ago
Wednesday, June 2, 2010
Pain
Worse than suffering through my own pain is the pain your children feel and you have to watch them go through it. It hits in waves but is always there. I can't make it go away or help make it better. Frustrating as a mom.....worse to be the one in the pain. I love you sweet girl and wish I could take it all away. I can't and that hurts me as your mom. I'm sorry. i do not know how you feel, I try to imagine and can't, I just try to love you, comfort you, and wish I could make you whole. Someday, just not now......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
i'm sorry you are so forlorn right now. Nothing is harder than watching our children suffer, now matter what the source. I hope you will take comfort in the Atonement and find a way to turn your pain over to the Lord. He will carry the burden if you let him:). He not only makes up the difference, He makes ALL the difference! Love you:).
Post a Comment